Saturday, January 10, 2009

UPDATE ON PUPS TRANSITIONING TO ICAN



Greetings Folks!

I am long overdue in posting any information about how the pups are doing - I will try to be better. They all had a fantastic time at IWP for the Holidays. I think they brought a lot of joy to a place that can be rather joyless during the Holidays.

This week they are off to the pup starter homes.....
Tippicanoe - is up in Tippicanoe with a Purdue student who is a furlough volunteer.
Benton - is with Gail
Jasper - is with another Purdue student volunteer (not that I am partial to Purdue!!)
Vallonia - is with Jennifer
Allen - is with Scott and Cyndy
Little Morie - is with me (Sally)

Pup starters will have the pups until they are between 12-16 weeks old - then they are off to the "big houses" - Rockville, Branchville or IWP where the real teaching takes place.

I have been thoroughly enjoying (well - almost all the time) Little Morie. Though it does cause a little confusion around the house when I call for "Morie" - Big Maury is starting to look at me like I have lost my mind - calling him from his perch on the sofa....so I have sarted to call Little Morie" - Little in hopes I do not ruin the recall of Big Maury!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Could they be any cuter? I need to visit big and little Maurie at Sally's someitme. I am having ICAN dog withdrawal.